"Weddings can feel like a concert"
We're the Best of Boston for a Reason!We travel all over New England to help turn wedding celebrations into the most unforgettable experience and show. Young Love takes pride in bringing a unique brand and approach to cover songs through custom medleys, as we turn celebrations we’re a part of into a concert and a party that is incomparable!
Not only do we provide a rockin’ band for your reception, but we offer options to make your wedding one that no one will forget!
Some of the options include:
- Numerous unique instrumental package options for ceremony
- Instrumental options for cocktail hour
- Our Full Eight-Piece (8) Band and one (1) sound tech (9 persons total) – which consists of two vocalists up front (male and female lead vocalists), drums, keyboard, guitar, bass, saxophone, and trumpet
- Emcee services for your introductions and speeches
- Chilled out dinner sets
- Additional Horns (optional addition of Baritone sax and/or trombone)
- Addition of a DJ (optional)
Appropriate Dinner Music
We know exactly what to play while you and your guests enjoy your dinner and drinks. We provide a blend of timeless songs, old and new, while creating the perfect backdrop to your food, drink, and great conversation. From Frankie Valli to Frank Sinatra, The Beatles to Van Morrison, Amy Winehouse to Lauryn Hill, we can guarantee that we’ll turn more than a few heads.
Horn Section Package
Want to make your wedding ROCK even harder? Add 1-3 more horns to our already powerful eight piece! We provide to some of the best horn players in the business.
Special Wedding Reception Requests
We want this day to be exceptional! We want it to be exactly the way you envision it. From the start of the ceremony to the last note of the reception, we will do everything we can to make it special and customized for you. With more than 350 songs to choose from, our clients can carefully select songs from our extensive list to craft a set specific to them. On top of the hundreds of songs we know, Young Love & The Thrills will perform up to 2 additional song requests for your wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many breaks does the band take? Two or three 5-15 minute breaks. We’ll keep your guest going till the end!
2. What do you play during breaks? There is no dead-air… we play your pre-selected music on any break or you can add a DJ to bring down the house!
3. Can you Emcee & learn our first dances? Yes! its complimentary!
4. What is your performance pricing based on? Our pricing is based on location, day of the week, time of year, package selection, and length of your reception time.
5. How do we hold our date with you? A signed contract from us with half deposit will secure your date with us. The balance will be due on the day of your wedding.